Glia is expanding its Finance team in New York! We are looking for a Accounting Manager to lead our accounting operations and financial reporting. As a key member of the finance team, you will own the company accounting processes, and provide ongoing guidance on accounting changes.
Glia's vision is to combine the human touch with technology to create the best customer experience possible. We create digital interactions that transform how companies connect with their customers. Our next-generation digital communication platform combines Messaging, Video, CoBrowsing as well as AI and is live with a single line of code. We are a team of determined, empathetic, pragmatic, resourceful and optimistic contributors. If these qualities resonate with you and you are looking to join a dynamic workplace then read on.
Does this sound like you? If so, you’re probably one of us.
- You’re a pro, but love a good laugh
- You’re independent, but love to collaborate
- You have a heart for coaching and mentoring
- You’re insatiably curious
- You thrive in fast-paced environments
- You don’t mind a good debate to find the best ideas
- You love to take the lead and focus on results
What You’ll Do:
- Manage financial systems, accounts payable and receivable, employee
- Optimizing financial processes, including accounting period close, reporting,
accounts payable, vendor setup and more.
- Overseeing month-end and year-end close and timely generation of accurate
- Managing tax compliance and filings, including sales tax and state and federal
- Developing and maintaining accounting policies and controls.
- Managing financial reporting to investors and lenders.
- Managing financial audits.
- Build and manage the accounting team as it grows.
- 7+ Years experience, in addition to a CPA.
- Able to independently manage accounting processes.
- Successfully completed an independent financial audit.
- Strong understanding of SaaS space and accounting guidelines.
- Experience in either Quickbooks, NetSuite, Bill.com, Expensify, Salesforce, Tableau, and Google Suite.
- Exciting, dynamic and rapid growth environment
- Collaborative culture with autonomy and purpose
- Incredible mentors & investors that are an active part of the company
- Team events including nights out and team travel
- Free gym membership (you have to commit to going 3x per week!)
- Diversity: 18 languages and 7 countries represented
- Competitive base salary & benefits
- Participation in employee option pool