Glia is expanding its Lead Generation and Marketing team in Estonia! We are looking for a Business Development Representative who will generate leads to support the pipeline of our NYC Sales Executives. You’ll be researching, setting up meetings and demos via email, social media and phone to generate qualified opportunities and help our team to succeed.
Glia's vision is to combine the human touch with technology to create the best customer experience possible. We create digital interactions that transform how companies connect with their customers. We are a team of determined, empathetic, pragmatic, resourceful and optimistic contributors. If these qualities resonate with you and you are looking to join a dynamic workplace then read on.
What You’ll Do:
- Become an expert at using lead generation tools such as SalesLoft, Salesforce, Discover.org, and others to create accurate targeted lists of prospects
- Conform to best practices for sales development/business development with regards to telephone calls, LinkedIn, e-mails, and conferencing calls with new prospects
- Follow up on marketing qualified leads
- Ask targeted, intelligent questions to speak knowledgeably with C-suite and VP-level executives
- Coordinate meetings with sales executives and dutifully log all activities in our Salesforce CRM
- Achieve monthly/quarterly goals of new opportunity creation and closed-won bookings from pipeline passed to sales
- At least 6 months to 2 years of experience as a Sales Development Representative or Business Development Representative or related fields.
- A fundamental understanding of the lead generation process: marketing through prospecting, cold calling, generating interest and handing off to sales.
- A driven, self-motivated and positive personality with a passion for sales and bringing human connection to the digital space.
- Ability to learn quickly and execute on ideas, while working towards ambitious sales targets and expectations.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Interest and passion towards Enterprise B2B software sales.
- Being part of an exciting fast-growing company like no other
- You’ll have access to all the latest tools and equipment you’ll need to work your magic
- Team events including sauna retreats, nights out, paintballing, team travel events
- Sports membership of your choosing (you have to commit to going 3x per week!)
- Diverse workplace: 18 languages and 7 countries represented
- Competitive base salary & benefits
- Participation in the employee option pool