We're growing rapidly, and seeking a passionate professional to join our Solutions team in New York as a Customer Success Manager.
Our award-winning technology powers conversations with customers for some of the world’s largest enterprises. We believe that combining the human touch with technology is the best way to create amazing customer experiences. When human abilities such as problem-solving, creative thinking and relationship building are enhanced with technology... magical moments happen.
Does this sound like you? If so, you’re probably one of us.
- You’re a pro, but love a good laugh
- You’re independent, but love to collaborate
- You have a heart for coaching and mentoring
- You’re insatiably curious
- You thrive in fast-paced environments
- You don’t mind a good debate to find the best ideas
- You love to take the lead and focus on results
Our Solutions team is a world-class collection of individuals that are focused on driving value for our clients. We are essentially a top-tier technology and strategy consulting practice. As a key member of our Success organization, you'll be the owner of ongoing consultative relationships with our most important clients. Play the role of quarterback for pre-sales, implementations and ongoing optimization. If you're looking to create value for large organizations through elegant tech solutions, this role is for you.
What you'll do
- Provide strategic direction to clients on how to best drive value with our platform
- Create reports and presentations showcasing KPI improvements and value our customers are realizing with our platform
- Demonstrate thought leadership and collaborate across numerous internal teams
- Establish relationships at all seniority levels throughout the organization
- Provide product and strategic insights based on your experience with clients
- Develop and execute comprehensive training initiatives
- 4+ years experience in Customer Success, Consulting, Account Management or similar
- Familiarity with managing complex Enterprise clients
- Formal or informal project management expertise
- Background in SaaS deployments
- Bonus: Experience working in or selling to Contact Centers
- Exciting, dynamic and rapid growth environment
- Collaborative culture with autonomy and purpose
- Incredible mentors & investors that are an active part of the company
- Team events including nights out and team travel
- Free gym membership (you have to commit to going 3x per week!)
- Diversity: 18 languages and 7 countries represented
- Competitive base salary & benefits
- Participation in employee option pool