Glia is expanding its Sales and Marketing team in New York! We are looking for a Business Development Representative who will generate leads to support the pipeline of our Sales Executives. You’ll be researching, setting up meetings and demos via email, social media and phone to generate qualified opportunities and help our team to succeed.
Glia's vision is to combine the human touch with technology to create the best customer experience possible. We create digital interactions that transform how companies connect with their customers. Our next-generation digital communication platform combines Messaging, Video, CoBrowsing as well as AI and is live with a single line of code. We are a team of determined, empathetic, pragmatic, resourceful and optimistic contributors. If these qualities resonate with you and you are looking to join a dynamic workplace then read on.
Does this sound like you? If so, you’re probably one of us.
- You’re a pro, but love a good laugh
- You’re independent, but love to collaborate
- You have a heart for coaching and mentoring
- You’re insatiably curious
- You thrive in fast-paced environments
- You don’t mind a good debate to find the best ideas
- You love to take the lead and focus on results
What You’ll Do:
- Become an expert at using lead generation tools such as SalesLoft, Salesforce, Discover.org, and others to create accurate targeted lists of prospects
- Conform to best practices for sales development/business development with regards to telephone calls, LinkedIn, e-mails, and conferencing calls with new prospects
- Follow up on marketing qualified leads
- Ask targeted, intelligent questions to speak knowledgeably with C-suite and VP-level executives
- Coordinate meetings with sales executives and dutifully log all activities in our Salesforce CRM
- Achieve monthly/quarterly goals of new opportunity creation and closed-won bookings from pipeline passed to sales
- At least 6 months to 2 years of experience as a Sales Development Representative or Business Development Representative or related fields.
- A fundamental understanding of the sales process: marketing through prospecting, cold calling, generating interest and handing off to sales.
- A driven, self-motivated and positive personality with a passion for sales and bringing human connection to the digital space.
- Ability to learn quickly and execute on ideas, while working towards ambitious sales targets and expectations.
- Interest and passion towards Enterprise B2B software sales.
- Exciting, dynamic and rapid growth environment
- Collaborative culture with autonomy and purpose
- Incredible mentors & investors that are an active part of the company
- Team events including nights out and team travel
- Free gym membership (you have to commit to going 3x per week!)
- Diversity: 18 languages and 7 countries represented
- Competitive base salary & benefits
- Participation in employee option pool