Glia is in a period of rapid growth and recruiting the best talent is a high-priority initiative!
Our award-winning technology powers conversations with customers for some of the world’s largest enterprises. We believe that combining the human touch with technology is the best way to create amazing customer experiences. When human abilities such as problem-solving, creative thinking, and relationship building are enhanced with technology... magical moments happen.
- Does this sound like you? If so, you’re probably one of us.
- You’re a pro, but love a good laugh
- You’re independent, but love to collaborate
- You have a heart for coaching and mentoring
- You’re insatiably curious
- You thrive in fast-paced environments
- You don’t mind a good debate to find the best ideas
- You love to take the lead and focus on results
We are looking for an energetic, people-oriented, diligent individual who can drive forward our company’s continual growth by bringing top talent to the team using your interpersonal savvy and a knack for selling vision.
What you'll do
- Developing recruitment materials and processes
- Collaborating with Glia Marketing to promote career opportunities
- Sourcing candidates to build a top-notch candidate pool
- Attending events for networking and sourcing candidates
- Guiding candidates through the interview process
- Constantly improving the hiring process to make it smarter and more efficient
- 2-5 years prior experience with full-cycle recruiting
- Track record of hiring software engineers, at all levels
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Driven, self-motivated, organized and positive
- Collaborative and team player.
- Experience hiring internationally and supporting relocation
- It’s good (but not necessary) if you're a musician or know how to play an instrument...We just love them!
- Exciting, dynamic and rapid growth environment
- Collaboration with a team of world-class engineers
- Access to all the latest tools and equipment you’ll need to work your magic
- Team events including sauna retreats, nights out, paintballing and travel
- Sports membership of your choosing (you have to commit to going 3x per week!)
- Diversity: 18 languages and 10 countries represented.
- Competitive base salary & benefits
- Participation in employee option pool