Our Engineering team moves fast and doesn’t break our highly available, multi-region, feature-robust, continuously-delivered, AWS-K8s-hosted, microservice-powered, mission-critical system. Your mission as iOS Developer will be to create digital interactions that delight customers by building and providing the next-generation of mobile applications and APIs and SDKs for digital communication.
Glia's vision is to combine the human touch with technology to create the best customer experience possible. We create digital interactions that transform how companies connect with their customers. Our next-generation digital communication platform combines Messaging, Video, CoBrowsing as well as AI and is live with a single line of code. We are a team of determined, empathetic, pragmatic, resourceful and optimistic contributors. If these qualities resonate with you and you are looking to join a dynamic workplace then read on.
What you'll do
You will collaborate with our engineers to develop and maintain our native iOS SDK; design, build, test and document a SDK of outstanding quality. As an iOS developer you will develop libraries and tools to integrate Glia with mobile applications (hybrid and native). This SDK will be used by our clients: global leaders in finance, banking, auto, retail; who deserve and expect the best mobile experience.
• 3 years of experience with iOS development (preferable Swift)
• Experience building APIs / SDKs * Experience working in a result-oriented environment with a high attention to quality
• Strong organizational and planning skills
• Self-starter with the energy, drive and determination to accomplish goals
• Good code quality and experience on automated testing tools and techniques
• Passion for and understanding of new technology
* Exciting, dynamic and rapid growth environment
* Collaboration with a team of world-class engineers
* Access to all the latest tools and equipment you’ll need to work your magic
* Team events including sauna retreats, nights out, paintballing and travel
* Sports membership of your choosing (you have to commit to going 3x per week!)
* Diversity: 18 languages and 7 countries represented across our offices in New York, Tallinn and Tartu
* Competitive base salary & benefits
* Participation in employee option pool
* Participation in technical and design meetups (local and international)