You’re looking for something more than “just a job”... right?
Grab a front-row seat in a successful, Pre-IPO startup entering hyper-growth.
If you’re smart, driven, and passionate about tech startups, this may be the opportunity you’ve been searching for. Glia is looking for a “right-hand” to work alongside our CEO and COO as an analyst in our Executive Office. This role offers unique access to witness the inner-workings of one of New York’s fastest growing tech companies. Strap in.
Company & Culture
Glia is reinventing how businesses support their customers in a digital world. See a Demo >>
Does this sound like you? If so, you’re probably one of us.
- You’re a pro, but love a good laugh
- You’re independent, but love to collaborate
- You have a heart for coaching and mentoring
- You’re insatiably curious
- You thrive in fast-paced environments
- You don’t mind a good debate
- You love to take the lead and focus on results
As an analyst in the Executive office, you will work alongside our CEO as well as COO and be a Jack/Jill of all trades.
What you'll do
- Attend high-profile meetings with CEO/COO, take notes, and coordinate follow-up
- Develop presentations and materials for Marketing, Sales, Recruiting and Fundraising
- Special projects and research assignments
- Operational/ Administrative office duties in collaboration with HR / Operations teams.
- Coordinate executive travel, scheduling, and personal tasks (yep, personal tasks.)
- Coordinate team outings
- Passion for start-ups, technology, and business building
- Experience managing confidential information in a discreet manner.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional work ethic and attention to detail
- Outstanding communication and writing skills
- Known for taking initiative.
- Must be willing to work from our NYC offices (this is important).
- Exciting, dynamic and rapid growth environment
- Collaborative culture with autonomy and purpose
- Incredible mentors & investors that are an active part of the company
- Team events including nights out and team travel
- Free gym membership (you have to commit to going 3x per week!)
- Diversity: 18 languages and 11 countries represented
- Competitive base salary & benefits
- Participation in employee option pool