As a Technical Writer, you’ll help our team to describe the different Glia's components and how to integrate them with our client's enterprise core platform, increasing the quality of the product documentation to make the high-growth of Glia and its user base sustainable.
Our award-winning technology powers conversations with customers for some of the world’s largest enterprises. We believe that combining the human touch with technology is the best way to create amazing customer experiences. When human abilities such as problem-solving, creative thinking, and relationship building are enhanced with technology... magical moments happen.
- Does this sound like you? If so, you’re probably one of us.
- You’re a pro, but love a good laugh
- You’re independent, but love to collaborate
- You have a heart for coaching and mentoring
- You’re insatiably curious
- You thrive in fast-paced environments
- You don’t mind a good debate to find the best ideas
- You love to take the lead and focus on results
You will create clear and concise articles for various target groups; for example, operators who use the Glia to provide digital customer support, as well as developers integrating parts of Glia SDK into their existing systems. This role demands you to own all of our public documentation including our developer documents and support documents.
What you'll do
- Creating, improving, and maintaining the product’s Knowledge Base
- Assisting the engineers in creating REST API and SDK API documentation
- Planning the product documentation as a whole and creating a clear structure for the documentation to help each reader group reach their goals
- Analyzing the documentation versus reader interaction by implementing relevant metrics and analyti
- 2+ years of experience as a technical writer
- Experience with OpenAPI and REST API in general
- Firm understanding of the software development life cycle and other engineering practices
- Interest and ability to learn new technologies from an end-user perspective via hands-on experimentation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, with a keen eye for detail
- Previous experience in software and/or product development (e.g. as a system analyst, software engineer or QA)
- Basic know-how on CSS and HTML, JSON, Markdown, Git, common Linux/macOS command-line tool
- Exciting, dynamic and rapid growth environment
- Collaboration with a team of world-class engineers
- Access to all the latest tools and equipment you’ll need to work your magic
- Team events including sauna retreats, nights out, paintballing and travel
- Sports membership of your choosing (you have to commit to going 3x per week!)
- Diversity: 18 languages and 10 countries represented.
- Competitive base salary & benefits
- Participation in employee option pool