We're growing rapidly, and seeking a passionate professional to join our Solutions team in New York as Solutions Architect. Our Solutions team is a world-class collection of individuals that are focused on driving value for our clients. We are essentially a top-tier technology and strategy consulting practice.
Glia is reinventing the way businesses support their customers online. We believe that combining the human touch with technology is the best way to create amazing customer experiences. When human abilities such as problem-solving, creative thinking and relationship building are enhanced with technology... magical moments happen.
Does this sound like you? If so, you’re probably one of us.
- You’re a pro, but love a good laugh
- You’re independent, but love to collaborate
- You have a heart for coaching and mentoring
- You’re insatiably curious
- You thrive in fast-paced environments
- You don’t mind a good debate to find the best ideas
- You love to take the lead and focus on results
Currently, we’re seeking a strong and inquisitive technical mind to join us as a Solutions Architect. Glia’s Solutions Architects help our clients implement solutions to increase lift, improve servicing efficiency, and most importantly, create world-class customer experiences. We work with the world’s largest and most complex enterprises, including Deutsche Bank, United Healthcare, and PSECU.
What you'll do
- Design and prototype solutions by working with clients to understand their business & technical needs and propose creative and comprehensive solutions to their problems
- Understand clients' business needs, transform them into a technical vision, and inspire and guide the delivery of this technical vision
- Validate Solution Implementation, Delivery, and Deployment
- Be able to educate and lead local and remote teams to follow your solution
- Communicate clearly and effectively in an in-depth technical level and translate to business needs
- 2+ years experience in client-facing development.
- Recent Front-end development experience (Using HTML, React JS, ES6, CSS)
- Recent experience using Python and/or Ruby.
- Familiar with the lifecycle of SaaS.
- Experience working with other engineers of similar, or same, discipline during short sprints.
- Call Center and/or Fintech experience are a bonus.
- Exciting, dynamic and rapid growth environment
- Collaborative culture with autonomy and purpose
- Incredible mentors & investors that are an active part of the company
- Team events including nights out and team travel
- Free gym membership (you have to commit to going 3x per week!)
- Diversity: 18 languages and 10 countries represented
- Competitive base salary & benefits
- Participation in employee option pool