Glia is expanding its Lead Generation and Marketing team in Estonia! We are looking for an analytic and sharp business professional who will own our business-data analysis process.
Glia's vision is to combine the human touch with technology to create the best customer experience possible. We create digital interactions that transform how companies connect with their customers. We are a team of determined, empathetic, pragmatic, resourceful and optimistic contributors. If these qualities resonate with you and you are looking to join a dynamic workplace then read on.
You will support our Business Development operation by reviewing our team’s activity, compiling data about it, and drafting actionable conclusions. This role will allow you to learn the A-Z of business operation analysis in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
What you'll do
- New account research and prospection of potential new clients, helping the Business Development team to find the right contacts on a daily and per-event basis
- Uncovering the main trends in the industries where Glia operates in as well as following news on new initiatives happening in key accounts
- Creating dashboards and analytics reports for the team, performing on-demand analysis of department data on performance KPIs, and combining results into a presentable format.
- Initiate and lead process optimization projects to improve our lead generation operation
- Preparing and launching new campaign account lists, by distributing and assigning accounts among BDRs
- Basic knowledge of Python for data analysis and visualization (Pandas, Numpy, Regular Expressions, Matplotlib) or familiarity with R for data mining and visualization
- Proficient in MS Office tools or their Google alternatives
- Experience creating basic data visualizations, reports, and dashboards
- Strong analytical skills, general data management knowledge
- Excellent phone, email, and social communication skills in English
- Experience managing data in a CRM (ideally Salesforce)
- Understanding of BPM lifecycle
- Exciting, dynamic, and rapid growth environment
- Collaboration with a team of world-class engineers
- Access to all the latest tools and equipment you’ll need to work your magic
- Team events including sauna retreats, nights out, paintballing, and travel
- Sports membership of your choosing (you have to commit to going 3x per week!)
- Diversity: 18 languages and 10 countries represented.
- Competitive base salary & benefits
- Participation in employee option pool