Our Solutions team is a world-class collection of individuals that are focused on driving value for our clients. We are essentially a top-tier technology and strategy consulting practice. We are looking for someone with a strong technical skillset that is also looking to interact directly with customers and across company teams. Our Sales Engineers work with the world’s largest and most complex enterprises. You will leverage your consultative selling experience to help prospects understand the business problems that Glia solves.
Glia's vision is to combine the human touch with technology to create the best customer experience possible. We create digital interactions that transform how companies connect with their customers. Our next-generation digital communication platform combines Messaging, Video, CoBrowsing as well as AI and is live with a single line of code. We are a team of determined, empathetic, pragmatic, resourceful and optimistic contributors. If these qualities resonate with you and you are looking to join a dynamic workplace then read on.
What you'll do
- Be the product expert in sales engagements to answer business and technical questions, deliver custom demonstrations, articulate business value propositions and provide technical competitive differentiation
- Be a technical thought leader for pre-sale engagements including assisting customers in defining deployment specifications that drive the most business value.
- Scope, manage and execute prospect pilots and POCs in partnership with the Customer Success team.
- Provide prospect and customer feedback to internal stakeholders (Product, Marketing, Leadership)
- Deliver insight in a dynamic and high growth sales environment
- 5+ years of Enterprise Sales/Solutions Engineering
- Track record successfully selling SaaS technology to large enterprises; Financial Services experience a plus
- Experience working in a deadline-oriented environment with high attention to quality
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Excellent analytical, communication and presentation skills.
- Passion for and understanding of new technology
- Self-starter with the energy, drive, and determination to accomplish goals
- Currently living in New York or willing to relocate
- Exciting, dynamic and rapid growth environment
- Collaborative culture with autonomy and purpose
- Incredible mentors & investors that are an active part of the company
- Team events including nights out and team travel
- Free gym membership (you have to commit to going 3x per week!)
- Diversity: 18 languages and 7 countries represented
- Competitive base salary & benefits
- Participation in employee option pool