The Channel Manager is responsible for on-boarding and nurturing partnerships with other technology companies within the Financial Services industry, who will refer or resell Glia’s offerings into their client base. Glia’s technology partner program is a central component of Glia’s growth strategy, and this position has high visibility.
Our award-winning technology powers conversations with customers for some of the world’s largest enterprises. We believe that combining the human touch with technology is the best way to create amazing customer experiences. When human abilities such as problem-solving, creative thinking and relationship building are enhanced with technology... magical moments happen.
Does this sound like you? If so, you’re probably one of us.
- You’re a pro, but love a good laugh
- You’re independent, but love to collaborate
- You have a heart for coaching and mentoring
- You’re insatiably curious
- You thrive in fast-paced environments
- You don’t mind a good debate to find the best ideas
- You love to take the lead and focus on results
Your main focus will be managing the ongoing relationships with a few key new reseller partners, with the objective of gaining mindshare with the partner’s organization and driving sales. This will include building deep relationships across multiple organizations with each partner, working with them to develop and execute joint marketing, sales training, and product development programs, and assisting Glia’s sales team in executing on specific client deals.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with partners to build and execute joint go-to-market programs.
- Promote and coordinate activities between partners and Glia technical staff to develop and showcase joint solutions.
- Partner with the Glia sales team to assist in progressing and closing deals with partners.
- Spearhead deeper integrations between Glia and partner products, to increase the joint value proposition
- Develop expertise in Glia capabilities and value proposition.
- 5+ years of experience in Digital Banking/Financials technology, focusing on alliances or channel sales
- Ability to conduct strategic engagements with executive-level staff
- Experience developing and managing complex partnerships.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work with all areas of the organization.
- BA/BS or related work experience.
- Excellent phone, email, and social communication skills
- Understanding of cloud software, contact center, and customer communications technology.
- Exciting, dynamic and rapid growth environment
- Collaborative culture with autonomy and purpose
- Incredible mentors & investors that are an active part of the company
- Team events including nights out and team travel
- Free gym membership (you have to commit to going 3x per week!)
- Diversity: 18 languages and 10 countries represented
- Competitive base salary & benefits
- Participation in employee option pool